Come to our Annual Meeting
To book your place:
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Annual Meeting Invitation'.
Copies of our Strategy Annual Update and Annual Report will be available at the meeting.
Our Annual Meeting is free to attend. Refreshments and networking from 1pm.
- 1.00pm – 2.00pm: Networking Hour (with buffet lunch and information stalls)
- 2.00pm – 2.15pm: Mayor to open Annual Meeting
- 2.15pm – 3.00pm: Healthwatch Chair & CEO Presentations
- 3.00pm – 3.45pm: Presentation on The GP Forward View; National Framework, Local Action by Richard Alsop - Director of Programme Delivery, Dr Omotayo Kufeji – GP, Dr Nicola Smith - GP Chair, Alexia Stenning – Deputy Director of Programme Delivery, Head of Primary Care.
- 3.45pm – 4.00pm: Other Annual Meeting Business
- 4:00pm: Close of public meeting. Start of members meeting.