District Nursing Transformation Project
We are asking people who use District Nursing Services, and their carers, to let us know their experiences.
Your feedback will be used to give the patient perspective in our response to a Review of the Service being conducted by Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust (CNWL).
Please share your comments on the three core questions (below) that we'll be asked to respond to, and share any other information or feedback that you feel may be useful to a review of the service.
1) Have you found it easy to contact a District Nurse when you have needed to?
2) Do you find the District Nursing service responsive?
3) Would you consider a Triage system, or Single Point of Access to be an improvement?
Please share your views with us at email@example.com or 01908 698800 before 6th April 2018.
About the District Nursing service
The service is for patients aged 18 and over who are housebound, or have a condition or procedure that can only be carried out in the home, and have a nursing need. The review will:
• Ensure patients have access to a safe and efficient service, staffed by people with the right skills to meet demand
• Look at any changes that might enable the District Nursing team to provide a more equitable service to patients in Milton Keynes that need to access the service
• To make sure both the public and professionals can access the service when needed
Aims of the District Nursing Transformation project:
• To ensure that patients have access to a safe, efficient and effective District Nursing ('DN') service, staffed by people with the right skills to deliver the high level of service required across the hours needed on a daily basis
• To ensure that the DN team can provide an equitable service to all citizens across Milton Keynes, by rationalisation and streamlining services, processes, procurement and estates
• To ensure access to DN services by both the public and health professionals when required
The Review of the Service, which CNWL aims to complete by early April, is part of a District Nursing Transformation Project.
The results and recommendations will inform the changes and transformation work CNWL will undertake from April through to December 2018. The project is scheduled to be completed by 31st December 2018.
As part of the project, CNWL may contact you to establish your experience of the service provided and would be grateful for your feedback. Please forward this to colleagues within your service.